Maersk Line, the world’s largest container carrier, has recently launched its mobile application to help costumers on the management and tracking of their cargo. The app allows users to get updated information about shipments, cargo tracking in real time and more.
The app is compatible with IOS and Android devices. The key features include:
- Live Tracking – Keep up-to-date with up-to-the-minute information on all shipments. Enables you to keep track of your cargo on the go.
- Push notifications: The app will provide instant notifications over the phone, sharing live updates on the status of cargo.
- Unique guide to shipping: The app has a guide which will enable a new entrant to the market understand the systems and processes of Shipping.
- Share information: Will keep Maersk Line’s valued customers in the know by sharing all the latest information on shipments directly from the app. Information will be shared in real time, facilitating simultaneous communication to all the involved parties.
- Check schedules: With Maersk Line’s presence across the globe, the app will provide all the information regarding its services and schedules across the globe. This will facilitate effective planning and execution and help the customers reach new markets.
Mr. Franck Dedenis, Managing Director, Maersk Line (India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh) said the company is trying to provide logistical solutions to its customers:
“We are excited to announce the launch of this mobile app which will help find and manage cargo in an instant. We constantly strive for improving and simplifying our interaction with our customers. This will enable customers to further strengthen their businesses and create a dynamic business platform to expand globally in a convenient and faster way. This is a continuation of our belief to constantly innovate and provide robust comprehensive logistical solutions in the market place,” said Dedenis.
Source: Maersk Line